WHAT TO EXPECT
Tread ‘n’ Trails is the gateway to Northwest Wyoming’s most remote locations. Each tour offered will give you access to the some of the locals’ favorite spots in the area. With half and full day options, Tread ‘n’ Trails’ expert staff will provide you with an unforgettable experience.
Recommended Items for Tours
- Eye protection (sunglasses, prescription glasses, goggles etc.) required on trip (provided if you do not have any)
- Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Bug spray & sunscreen
- Beverages (no alcohol allowed)
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner (if applicable)
- Tunes to hook up to Bluetooth if you want to jam out on the trail
- Friends, family and a smile
MachinesTours will be taken in RZR 4’s
- If extra space is needed or mobility is an issue, we offer the Ranger Crew as an alternative – only upon request
- Specific machines that are requested from our fleet can also be accommodated
Larger parties available upon request – requires a phone call.